UC Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism 2022 COVID delay?

kate789

Just so ya'll know, they are on spring break ATM, starting from Monday to today (Fri the 25th) (It's also an administrative holiday for the school, too). I imagine that's why we haven't received any mail yet, and why emails haven't been replied to! I'm hoping by Monday I'll receive a letter from them for financial aid/a reply to my email. 

9 minutes ago, bigbrid1234 said:

Just so ya'll know, they are on spring break ATM, starting from Monday to today (Fri the 25th) (It's also an administrative holiday for the school, too). I imagine that's why we haven't received any mail yet, and why emails haven't been replied to! I'm hoping by Monday I'll receive a letter from them for financial aid/a reply to my email. 

Yep, I just tried to call before I saw this to get any kind of answer as I have literally heard nothing since my interview. What the hell, has anyone else not heard anything at all? What does it mean? Lol at “early March” UGH!

Hey everyone! Congrats to all of you who've gotten the call, and best of luck to those still waiting!

As it stands, I am attempting to make a decision between Columbia and Berkeley. I have started a thread about this, and I would really appreciate your inputs on this too. Please add in your comments, I'm sure they'd be really insightful. 

Thanks!

Today I got an email. I am still waiting on the financial aid package info and they are still verifying my official transcripts etc. But hopefully for international students who didn't get the call, maybe check for an email?

(edited because I wrote this while suffering from a massive migraine and it showed)

Edited by GradKat

On 3/27/2022 at 1:28 AM, Mackmack said:

I'm glad you got admitted! I can imagine how stressful the extra wait was. 

Did anyone hear anything about funding in their email?

Yes, I got the email last night. Still waiting on the official letter of acceptance though. Anyone else?