Maryland- Has anyone not received any results yet? No acceptance, no reject, no any update?

Meroki

I applied Maryland, but. did not get acceptance or reject letters. I wonder what does that mean...

Has anyone experienced the same thing as me?

Thank you so much!

4 hours ago, Meroki said:

I applied Maryland, but. did not get acceptance or reject letters. I wonder what does that mean...

Has anyone experienced the same thing as me?

Thank you so much!

You might be waitlisted. I might reject my offer by the end of the month. But heads up, you might want to ask the grad students at this program and see how fit you are.

i'm in the exact same boat— no acceptance, no rejection, nothing. it's quite unprofessional if i'm being honest. maryland was, honestly, one of my top choices, too. it's a shame.

Edited by imtiredlmao

I was rejected by almost all the programs I applied for, while only one is still showing "Complete." Not Maryland but same, no acceptance, no rejection, no nothing.... Same feeling - it's unprofessional, and also I feel it's not that respectful... Still want to be notified if I am in the waitlist. Maybe you can contact the department to see if you are put in the wl or not?

** i'd also just like to add that i emailed my contact POI for sociology admissions at Maryland (beth floyd) twice, and i still didn't receive a response. i emailed once on 2/28/2022 and another time 03/30/2022 asking the same question ("my application status still says "Application Submitted," when will i know my official decision?"), and she has yet to respond. this is beyond extremely unprofessional. i have never experienced anything like this.