Doctorate in Defense & Strategic Studies/ Phd International Studies/ PhD in Global Development

Hafize

Hello everyone, 

I got the admission to 3 doctoral programs. The first  is a Professional Doctorate in Defense & Strategic Studies at Missouri State University’s Department of Defense & Strategic Studies in Washington D.C.; The second  a Ph.D. in International Studies at the University of Washington seatlle; and  the Third a Ph.D. in Global Development  at Arizona State University. I'm currently working as a Policy Analyst and my organization focuses on Security, conflict and development issues. My organization is paying for it. 

For the upper level position in my organization, the doctoral is needed. My question is which among the 3 programs do you think is better?

Thank you so much in advance.

Edited by Hafize

• Hafize changed the title to Doctorate in Defense & Strategic Studies/ Phd International Studies/ PhD in Global Development
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/11/2022 at 6:20 AM, Theory007 said:

Shouldn't you have had this resolved sometime around April 15th?

I think his case may be different from us...his government will pay for his study, so maybe the department/him is not bound by the April 15 rule.

10 hours ago, LM2022 said:

I think his case may be different from us...his government will pay for his study, so maybe the department/him is not bound by the April 15 rule.

I believe this is correct. The April 15th resolution only applies to funded offers from universities. 

On 4/17/2022 at 11:55 PM, Hafize said:

Hello everyone, 

I got the admission to 3 doctoral programs. The first  is a Professional Doctorate in Defense & Strategic Studies at Missouri State University’s Department of Defense & Strategic Studies in Washington D.C.; The second  a Ph.D. in International Studies at the University of Washington seatlle; and  the Third a Ph.D. in Global Development  at Arizona State University. I'm currently working as a Policy Analyst and my organization focuses on Security, conflict and development issues. My organization is paying for it. 

For the upper level position in my organization, the doctoral is needed. My question is which among the 3 programs do you think is better?

Thank you so much in advance.

From what you've described above as a Policy analyst who focuses on security and conflict, it sounds like Missouri State's Defense & Strategic Studies in the Department of Defense & Strategic Studies in Washington D.C. sounds the most beneficial.