Doctorate of Social Work (DSW) Fall 2023??

all4foofighters

4 hours ago, thisisnotalyssa said:

@lalala0 I’m a nervous talker so when they called I got the full scoop. They said Tuesday or Wednesday we’ll get official emails. Do you have any idea where you’ll be accepting yet? Let me know if you decide on penn and we’ll connect. Congratulations!

That is good to know! Thanks for sharing! I am leaning towards to Upenn at this moment~ I will try to reach out to a few people to talk to them about their experiences before I decide.

Congratulations to you as well!

On 4/10/2023 at 4:48 PM, thisisnotalyssa said:

Congratulations! Please let me know if you accept and you can join @KryzFerrand I on our WhatsApp group for our cohort! 🥳

Hi All! So happy to see this as I had read previous DSW threads here from 2020-22! Received call from Penn on 4/5 at airport coming back from a Spring Break vacation with family!  Had applied to Penn, UB, and UTK. All great schools but my heart has always been with Penn as my first choice for many reasons! 
@thisisnotalyssa and @KryzFerr - so excited to see you’re part of same cohort! I would love to be added to WhatsApp chat for this cohort, @thisisnotalyssa, if that’s cool? I see there are a couple others who are thinking about saying yes too and happy to “meet” you all!! 
Sending positive vibes and/or congrats to the others on this thread!! 

On 4/6/2023 at 6:23 PM, lalala0 said:

I got an offer from USC back in March and also got a phone offer from Upenn yesterday as well. So excited. I wonder when will they release the official offer letter via email.

✌️

@GRMichigan congrats! I’m currently out of the country so I’ve been away from email. Didn’t get anything from Alabama, so I’m guessing it’s a no for me. That being said, I did get into NYU which was my number 1 choice, so I’m overall very happy. 

@Off2Penn @KryzFerr @thisisnotalyssa @lalala0 congrats on Penn! So exciting! 

On 4/13/2023 at 8:18 AM, GRMichigan said:

Hi all, I just received my acceptance to Alabama this morning (April 13, 2023). I'm guessing others will hear today too. The email said they had 147 applicants for 20 spots this year. Best of luck to everyone on this thread who applied to UA this year. Sending you good vibes!

Congratulations!!! 🎉🎉🎉

9 hours ago, all4foofighters said:

@GRMichigan congrats! I’m currently out of the country so I’ve been away from email. Didn’t get anything from Alabama, so I’m guessing it’s a no for me. That being said, I did get into NYU which was my number 1 choice, so I’m overall very happy. 

@Off2Penn @KryzFerr @thisisnotalyssa @lalala0 congrats on Penn! So exciting! 

Congrats on NYU acceptance!! That’s fantastic!!! 🎉🎉 Hope you are enjoying travels wherever you are! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...