Environmental Management and Policy 2023

solarpunk

I got my Bren letter on 3/9 – it's really odd that they're staggering decisions like this! No word from them on funding, though, so I also assume it's zero.

From the info sessions, it seems that Yale in particular liked seeing years of work experience on applications (they mentioned they took students straight out of undergrad too, but must've been pretty exceptional to choose that.) In any case, good luck!

5 hours ago, elderflower35 said:

I got my Bren letter on 3/9 – it's really odd that they're staggering decisions like this! No word from them on funding, though, so I also assume it's zero.

From the info sessions, it seems that Yale in particular liked seeing years of work experience on applications (they mentioned they took students straight out of undergrad too, but must've been pretty exceptional to choose that.) In any case, good luck!

I teach at YES. I would like to think all the admitted students are exceptional, that said, students admitted straight from undergrad usually have a demonstrative history of a career in the environment. 

Hi everyone! New here. I was hoping to gain insights about my offers. I am an international student.
Been accepted into UC Davis Env policy and management programme w funding too (Yay!) 
UMich SEAS (but with no merit scholarship, their funding won't be sufficient i think)

Been waitlisted by Duke so I'm still waiting on that. 😕

Currently confused amongst all of this, thoughts? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/1/2023 at 12:24 PM, kialavender said:

Hi everyone! New here. I was hoping to gain insights about my offers. I am an international student.
Been accepted into UC Davis Env policy and management programme w funding too (Yay!) 
UMich SEAS (but with no merit scholarship, their funding won't be sufficient i think)

Been waitlisted by Duke so I'm still waiting on that. 😕

Currently confused amongst all of this, thoughts? 

Hey everyone, just wanted to inform I have heard back from the Duke waitlist and have been offered admission!! Good luck to you all