MPH 2023 Canada

PHWarrior

Hello all! Just received an acceptance for UofT SBHS! I did not receive an email to check the portal, I was just checking my portal to see if there were any changes and there was a status update section near the top with the documents. Btw, both DLSPH acceptance and graduate school acceptance came at the same time. 

Best of luck to everyone who is patiently waiting ❤️ I hope you hear some good news soon.  

Edited by summelon2
Additional info

2 hours ago, Popcorn21 said:

JUST RECEIVED MY OFFICIAL LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE FROM UOFT for SBHS stream. Third time is the charm!! 

Congratulations!!! That's great news!!! I was just wondering whether you received an email or just checked your portal? Thanks and congrats again!

51 minutes ago, UTNonDegree said:

Congratulations!!! That's great news!!! I was just wondering whether you received an email or just checked your portal? Thanks and congrats again!

Thank you so much!! :) I received an email to check the portal

For those who accepted their offer to UofT and paid the admission deposit did anyone receive a confirmation email that they received our acceptance. I just wanted to make sure since I haven't heard anything else after accepting.😅