IR/Security/Public Affairs 2011

macmc

So this will be your third master's? No offence mate, but that is kinda taking the piss just a bit. What on Earth were your other master's in?

If you actually read my post you'll see I'll be doing a PhD.

Sadly, I haven't hear anything either. I don't think I will until early-mid March. It's going to be a long February.

In the application received confirmation email SAIS sent, they said they would communicate most likely after mid-march. I am anxiously waiting too. Has anyone received a decision from any International Relations program?

In the application received confirmation email SAIS sent, they said they would communicate most likely after mid-march. I am anxiously waiting too. Has anyone received a decision from any International Relations program?

I've heard back from Korbel, Patterson, and UCSD IR/PS, but I don't think any of the "big schools" have started notifying.

So this will be your third master's? No offence mate, but that is kinda taking the piss just a bit. What on Earth were your other master's in?

If you're going to be so pugnacious, at the very least, read the first line of the post you're responding to...

If you're going to be so pugnacious, at the very least, read the first line of the post you're responding to...

I wonder how long it will be before I stop immediately associating words like "pugnacious" with the GRE vocab list?

I wonder how long it will be before I stop immediately associating words like "pugnacious" with the GRE vocab list?

At least 5 years, since I remember learning that word for the SATs and then considered rephrasing it when I realized what I'd typed.

I guess some of this stuff isn't just for test day, huh?