Some important questions

mmmmmm

hello folks,

i am doing an important reasearch in my class , and i would like your help on some of the question:

1- compare and contrast realism with liberalism

2- accordin canada and art

3- does hegemony , proponderence or balance of power creates better peace .

4- the biggest international coaportaion problem

5-according to the alliance theory , what are possible problems witha possible military alliance between russia and canada today

6-which level of analyis and theory describes the best explanation for the causes of the first world war .

thanks

2- accordin canada and art

Accordion art in Canada has long been one of the most important modes of Inuit self-expression. During the Iqualivittnutyflavin War of 1877 (known variously as the Hoser-eh War by English speakers and le Conflique Mirepoix by Francophones), the Inuit used accordions to drive the polar bears, and pretty much everyone else, out of Nunavut.

While accordion art in Canada has recently lost precedence to other art forms, such as pouring fatty foods on french fries and complaining about America, it remains an important means of communication in northern areas, where nearest neighbors live farther away than a voice carries. A visitor to Yellowknife in the spring will tell you that accordion art remains alive both as an artistic form and means of political comment, similar to hip-hop in East St. Louis.

I will address your other questions as time permits.

5-according to the alliance theory , what are possible problems witha possible military alliance between russia and canada today

1) The Zombie Moose Army.

Canadian troops would be forced to eradicate (or rehabilitate to constructive roles in society) tens of thousands of moose purposefully infected with a mutated strain of botulinumtoxin. Since allowing these moose to roam the countryside forming loose alliances and dealing heroin to tourist fisherman is not in the Canadian interest, this type of drastic action would be required. Other options include use of Sarah Palin in a helicopter or Inuit accordion players driving them into the ocean.

2) The Mighty Finnish Army would not Reconquer Karelia.

Perkeleen venäläiset.

3) A Savage Blow to World Literature.

Stieg Larsson's forthcoming novel about a star-crossed heroine, "The Bolshevik Girl with the Moose Tattoo", would totally lose cultural relevance.

4) Oil.

It will become really hard to drink up Russia and Canada's milkshakes with a long American straw if they aren't distracted by who is eating who's polar bears and yellow snow.