NSF GRFP 2010-2011

BlueRose

I'm dying with anticipation and anxiety! I wish I could watch a movie with all my fellow NSF obsessed people tonight until the results are posted and we can all check together and go nuts.

Start drinking once the servers go down.... everytime you get an email that isn't from NSF you have to drink, lol.

We're at 99 viewers... I bet we have every state covered. Do we have a person from Alaska in here?! TX representin'

The list of awardees and HM's is on the NSF Fastlane site; it's the big link in the middle of the screen.

https://www.fastlane...v/grfp/Login.do

If you check it every minute you'll probably get your results faster than the rest of us and before the emails are sent out.

Not from Alaska but NC is now officially represented. Good luck to all!

I'm dying with anticipation and anxiety! I wish I could watch a movie with all my fellow NSF obsessed people tonight until the results are posted and we can all check together and go nuts.

I am assuming from your screen name you are also in C-U... so it's sort of like we're hanging out together until the results are posted :P

Statewise, depends if you're asking about origins or location of school. In that order - NC, then MA (holla at my NC comrades!)

Also, trying not to get my hopes up, haha - I have no publications, so in my head I know there's not really a good chance, but in my heart, I'm hoping!

Edited by jendoly

Start drinking once the servers go down.... everytime you get an email that isn't from NSF you have to drink, lol.

I heard from someone last year that the names were posted on fastlane BEFORE email notifications were sent out. Quite sometime after too it seems.

So plan on refreshing the website and searching for your name starting around 12 AM EST tonight.

I'm a first-time applicant applying in the Biomedical Engineering category. I don't have much hope since It's my first time applying, but I guess we will all see tomorrow. From AL, go to undergrad in MS.

I'm currently trying to decide on a graduate school for next year. I've narrowed it down to NC State and UIUC. I'm leaning towards NCSU, because of the numerous amounts of research in Rehabilitation Engineering and the classes available in that area.

Under Review- VA Tech

Denied- Purdue and UVA

Accepted- UAB, UIUC, NCSU, and CUA

I'm a first-time applicant applying in the Biomedical Engineering category. I don't have much hope since It's my first time applying, but I guess we will all see tomorrow. From AL, go to undergrad in MS.

I'm currently trying to decide on a graduate school for next year. I've narrowed it down to NC State and UIUC. I'm leaning towards NCSU, because of the numerous amounts of research in Rehabilitation Engineering and the classes available in that area.

Under Review- VA Tech

Denied- Purdue and UVA

Accepted- UAB, UIUC, NCSU, and CUA

Seeing as you replied just after two North Carolinians, methinks your subconscious wants the external encouragement towards NCSU, and here it is (: Nothing against UIUC, but NC is an amazing place to spend the next however many years. Spent 21 years there, and I still want to go back (:

EDIT: and then I put two and two together about "Illini" - so maybe you'll get some significant argument the other way after all! :D

Edited by jendoly

Representing NJ here! Gotta love the Garden State. :)

As for school, representing KY. I wish we could see a map of where IP addresses are accessing from.