Northwestern Media, Society, Technology

Via email last week, I've been invited to attend an all-expense-paid "campus visit" February 17-20 for the Media, Society, and Technology program. The deadline for applicants to accept the offer to attend is January 19th--perhaps another round of invites will go out then?

Good luck, everyone!

Via email last week, I've been invited to attend an all-expense-paid "campus visit" February 17-20 for the Media, Society, and Technology program. The deadline for applicants to accept the offer to attend is January 19th--perhaps another round of invites will go out then?

Good luck, everyone!

XOwlfan, congratulations! I applied to MST, too. That's fantastic news for you! I haven't heard anything yet, so I am guessing I am not getting the invite this time around. Keeping my fingers crossed though. I hope it goes well for you!

Thank you so much, sputnik!! I'm giddy and completely nervous with anticipation. I've definitely heard of applicants not getting accepted despite the campus visit invite--and I've heard of other students getting in without it. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!!!!

Well it's not looking good for me. I didn't get the interview invite, and I see on my application status that a decision has been rendered. Unfortunately, when I click to see the decision that part hasn't updated yet so I am in limbo hell right now.

This early, no interview, it's not looking good anyway. I am going to stop psychotically hitting refresh and try to distract myself with something else.

• 11 months later...

Hmm. I guess if I havent't heard back by now a rejection is getting more and more likely? Shit :( I read in the results survey that someone got an invitation to interview weekend on the 18th?

Did any of you apply for fall 2012?

@Weysh- I called and asked them about this and they said if you haven't been rejected (online) it means you are still being considered. If you speak with them and they tell you something else please let me know! :) Good luck!!

@Weysh- I called and asked them about this and they said if you haven't been rejected (online) it means you are still being considered. If you speak with them and they tell you something else please let me know! :) Good luck!!

Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Good luck, everyone!

I'm so jealous b/c I applied the same program. Congrats, and I hope you have a fantastic time visiting the campus! Do they give you free flight tickets for the visit?