Postdoctoral Forum?

Almost Postdoc

Hello everyone,

Are there other forums that are populated more heavily with current graduate students, especially later stage graduate students, and postdocs? I haven't been able to find anything, and the gradcafe is fabulous but definitely geared towards prospective grad students. Sorry if this was inappropriate to post, just trying to find a "home" to ask all my questions. I'm looking forward to contributing to the gradcafe any wisdom I have as an outgoing grad student!

What you want is the PhDcomics forum (when it ever comes back online), or the Chronicle of Higher Education forum.

The Chronicle Forum is populated by PhD students through emeritus faculty, with nice sections devoted to post-docs- Job Searches, early TT positions, etc.

The PhDComics was mostly PhD students, post-docs and young faculty, with some older faculty mixed in.

Edited by Eigen

What you want is the PhDcomics forum (when it ever comes back online), or the Chronicle of Higher Education forum.

The Chronicle Forum is populated by PhD students through emeritus faculty, with nice sections devoted to post-docs- Job Searches, early TT positions, etc.

The PhDComics was mostly PhD students, post-docs and young faculty, with some older faculty mixed in.

Thanks Eigen!