Official HKS Thread

Anyone have any insight about whether applying as a joint degree student increases one's chances or whether they are in the same position as everyone else. I am currently a student at one of the top law schools which HKS has a concurrent degree program with.

not that it really does any good now, just restless waiting for decisions to come out.

Depends on which law school. If you've got the credentials to get in to HYS (and I'm pretty sure you go to S), then I'd say you're probably as close to a shoo-in as possible at Kennedy. If you're looking at CCN, then probably.

Edited by YLSnKSG

Depends on which law school. If you've got the credentials to get in to HYS (and I'm pretty sure you go to S), then I'd say you're probably as close to a shoo-in as possible at Kennedy. If you're looking at CCN, then probably.

haha, what makes you say that. Nah, I don't go to Stanford Law. I'm at Duke Law. does that mean that it prob does not have an effect? haha, I wish I was at HYS. You seem to be at Yale, so you must be pretty confident about getting in.

Okay, I couldn't resist. I said I was going to be a lurker....:P for a while. Anyways, anybody knows how much funding does HKS give out (scholarships, stipends...etc) and the % of admitted students who usually get them if any?

Edited by abogs78

I just checked SPARKS there is nothing on my application status :blink: Congrats to all who received an admit! I hope everybody gets some news soon...:( .

not to be pessimistic, but anyone know whether they send out rejections at the same time as acceptances and whether its through email?