Jump to content

Can you register with the CRPO after doing the UofT MA Clinical and Counselling Psychology (OISE)?

Recommended Posts

I can't find this on their website or online anywhere, but it says you can register with the CPO as a Psychological Associate. If I wanted to register with the CRPO as a Registered Psychotherapist, is that also possible?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Depends. To register for the CPO as a PA, you need supervision from a psychologist.  Whereas with the CRPO, it is with a registered psychotherapist.  


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.