DOES WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY IN ST. LOUIS HAVE INTERVIEW?

applyschool

I also applied to their CS program. Neither their website mention anything about interview nor the past survey results show any interview request from WUSTL. But, I have not checked this with them.

Beth Schnettler replied:

"It will be a departmental decision after reviewing applications if they decide they need an interview. "

• 3 weeks later...

I also applied to their CS program. Neither their website mention anything about interview nor the past survey results show any interview request from WUSTL. But, I have not checked this with them.

Washington University In St. Louis grad school admission results

Washington University In St. Louis (WUSTL)Computer Science & Engineering, PhD (F11)Interview via E-mail on 2 Feb 2011U4 Feb 2011Already had an informal interview with the Director of Graduate Admissions; this one is with the Department Chair

I do not know why it happened?

Oh, now I see what the question was. I do not know, maybe they decided they needed more info? Or maybe they usually do it but no one has reported it until now?

Applied for: Computer Science PhD. (Computer Graphics)

Admitted: Clemson University, University of Virginia

Interview: Washington University in St. Louis ??

Other (Graduation Weekend): Virginia Tech

You got an interview from WUSTL?

Through email or phone?

What did they asked you?

Yes and no. They never called it an interview, but a discussion about my interests and how their program would fit them. It was actually pretty enjoyable and informative, although I was so nervous that at times I was somewhat incoherent... And then I have been invited to another discussion at the beginning of this week...

Yes and no. They never called it an interview, but a discussion about my interests and how their program would fit them. It was actually pretty enjoyable and informative, although I was so nervous that at times I was somewhat incoherent... And then I have been invited to another discussion at the beginning of this week...

Ok, Perhaps I won't get an interview or something similar because I am a international student. So, they may consider my poor oral English I hope.....