MFA 2011 All Art ADMISSIONS freak-out forum!!!!!!!!

wannaknow

I just checked my application status for U of Washington Seattle and it says "Deny." I'm sad that I wasn't accepted, but I'm happy to have at least ONE answer :)

Anyone hear from VCU or U of Washington in Seattle?

Edited by loveArt

I just checked my application status for U of Washington Seattle and it says "Deny." I'm sad that I wasn't accepted, but I'm happy to have at least ONE answer :)

Yup, me too.

for rutgers, did they change your status on your slideroom or your application?

I applied for mostly printmaking programs as well as a few just studio art MFA programs. Already received a rejection letter from printmaking at Temple/ Tyler a week and a half ago and Rutgers seems to have rolling admissions but check your status online every couple days as they may change yours soon.

Best of luck and I am sure you will start hearing soon!

It changed on the application status on the site, nothing i do not think on slideroom. It is on the far right of the summary where it will say "No Decision" or something else. I still haven't gotten any kind of email or call?? What does yours say?

for rutgers, did they change your status on your slideroom or your application?

Cobalt, i see that you have strikes through VCU, Mt Royal, and Hoffberger, did you hear anything concrete from the schools or is that based upon stuff you have learned off this forum?

Congratulations!

My web advisor still says "application under review," I really hope that doesn't mean I didn't get in...

if you have nothing better to do (like me) you can read through last year's admission forum.

it seems to me like lots of schools send out letters as late as mid april, so maybe there is less to worry about at the moment for some of us.

it's only too bad the school websites aren't more specific about whether everyone gets interviewed or not.

Cobalt, i see that you have strikes through VCU, Mt Royal, and Hoffberger, did you hear anything concrete from the schools or is that based upon stuff you have learned off this forum?

Yeah, it's totally based on this forum, I haven't officially heard anything from all three.

i'm a little late on this, but yes, i was accepted last week.

are you thinking of attending? it's my top choice but im afraid of that debt. ny is expensive already, let alone grad school.

Has anyone heard anything from the New York Academy of Art?

It's not a specific email that says anything about web advisor.. it's on the very very bottom of the email that confirms that they received your application.

You put "cca" at the beginning of the 7 digit number and that is your user name... your birthdate is your password.

so cca1234567 is the username

And then you change your pw once you log on.

Oh ok cool! Thanks! I did what you said and, it worked (surprise)

What was suprising was my application status -- I got in!!

HOW DID YOU HEAR FROM SVA??? ITS MY TOP CHOICE!!!???!!?!?! :blink:

Interviewing with Steven Heller from SVA in a minute.... freaking out!

I heard about the MFA in Design from SVA, they called me for an interview last friday, and I just interviewed with Steven Heller via skype. Great guy!

HOW DID YOU HEAR FROM SVA??? ITS MY TOP CHOICE!!!???!!?!?! :blink: