Recommend me some colleges + chance me based on my profile?

comfyduck

Hi - I'm currently an undergraduate student in the UK at a Russell Group university, looking to apply to grad school in the UK and US for entry in Autumn 2024. I am currently deciding on what colleges to apply for, and am hoping I could get some recommendations of Computer Science programs based on my interests and strengths so I can make an informed decision on where to apply.

I am studying BSc Cyber Security, which I hope doesn't disadvantage me too much when applying for pure CS courses. I have a vested interest in the subject, and my course does delve into a lot of mathematical and CS-y concepts with a cyber security focus. My main interests are in cybercrime prevention, and I'm looking to study for PhD in Computer Science in the future, working with a mathematical mindset to solve current problems in tackling cybercrime. My grades are first class honours with 79.6% average, having achieved a first in every module (which I think equates to a 4.0 GPA). My class rank is 1st out of 51. My dissertation is covering a very novel gap in cybercrime research.

I am involved in several departmental research projects, which will hopefully culminate in paper submissions, but I'm unsure this will happen in time for application season. These are all to do with threat modelling and the intersection of cyber and politics. I was awarded a national accolade for my contributions to cyber security education as a student, and I am one of the founding members of a women in cyber diversity scheme, as well as a conference speaker and mathematics camp attendee. I have also won several national and international competitions, and have a FAANG internship in first year + a high profile security research internship in my second year, with my project for my second internship being a difficult coding project in creating a novel tool. I am worried that despite my desire to apply for research focused courses, I don't have enough research achievements and am behind other students applying to top universities, having no publications.

In terms of extracurriculars, I am President of my university Cyber Security Society, as well as heavily involved in several musical societies including a cappella and band. I also do charity fundraisers and am currently swimming to raise funds for cancer research.

In terms of programs I definitely want to/am applying to:

• Cambridge - MPhil Advanced Computer Science [TARGET]
  • Cambridge - MPhil Digital Humanities
  • Stanford - MS Computer Science
  • Carnegie Mellon - MS Computer Science
  • Imperial College London - MSc Advanced Computer Science
  • University College London - MSc Computer Science

Are there any other American programs that would be good to apply for with my interests in cybercrime and security, and do I have a shot at any of these places at all? Thanks for your time reading this! :)