Philosophy Admissions Spreadsheet: Tracking Admissions Requirements for PhD and MA Programs

MtnDuck

It's that time of the year again--the Philosophy Admissions Spreadsheet has made its yearly return 🙂

As per usual it is tracking deadlines, application requirements, how to get a fee waiver/deadlines for fee waivers, GRE requirements, etc. Around 120 PhD programs and 100 MA programs in philosophy are included and TOEFL requirements have been added for the PhD programs. I am still working on the MA programs, but they will be updated within the next two weeks or so.

Please share this with folks who are applying, are thinking about applying, or who work in a Philosophy Department! I know a lot of folks applying, or who are helping folks apply, won't know about it and the more circulation it gets the better. For transparency, it's free, the bitly link is just so I can see how many folks click on it (roughly speaking), google doesn't pay me to use their spreadsheet system, etc. 

If you notice any errors or omissions, just let me know or leave a comment on the spreadsheet itself.

Link for sharing: bit.ly/PhilAdm

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the spreadsheet and all the work you put into it!  I just want to add that for those interested in ancient philosophy MAs, the Classics Bridge MA Program at Cornell would be worth looking into.  Again, thanks for the good work!