2023-2024 Application Thread

Theory007

25 minutes ago, miss-walker said:

has anyone in this forum heard from UNC-Chapel Hill?

Yes! I am almost sure there were a couple of posts around pages 19-22.

I am still waiting for Notre Dame, UChicago and Michigan Ann Arbor. I hope we get news soon

Edited by linze

1 hour ago, ashafrash said:

Has anyone heard anything from these schools? (UC Boulder, Arizona State, and LSU) 

I applied to LSU, haven't heard from them.

Edited by Maverickz
Typo

48 minutes ago, linze said:

Yes! I am almost sure there were a couple of posts around pages 19-22.

I am still waiting for Notre Dame, UChicago and Michigan Ann Arbor. I hope we get news soon

Notre Dame should be mid this month (February)

7 hours ago, goodbears2024 said:

does anyone know the link to the Reddit page on political science admissions results? thanks

It's just r/gradadmissions! it's mostly STEM/CS, though some people have mentioned ps admissions

ETA: also I checked my spreadsheet and Michigan was Feb 6th, my mistake!

Edited by fizzan

4 hours ago, cbsag123 said:

Do Berkeley rejections come out soon after acceptances are sent out? Do we know?

Also curious. People have been hearing from Berkeley and San Diego and I am just sitting here...enjoying (not) the silence... And not entirely sure what it actually means in terms of my chances of being admitted. Did they like me but not enough? Did they hate me? Did they lose my application?

24 minutes ago, Ralya said:

Also curious. People have been hearing from Berkeley and San Diego and I am just sitting here...enjoying (not) the silence... And not entirely sure what it actually means in terms of my chances of being admitted. Did they like me but not enough? Did they hate me? Did they lose my application?

personally i'm convinced they hated everything I sent them. :(

43 minutes ago, Politicallyincorrect said:

Any idea when UMD-CP release their decisions?

Based on the previous years, today or most likely tomorrow, they will contact those who were successful, followed by waitlisted applicants.

13 minutes ago, Ir2024 said:

I was just curious because their website says they admit equally across subfields

That's interesting. They probably still have different processes across subfields. They mentioned results between 2/5 and 2/10. 

1 minute ago, miss-walker said:

That's interesting. They probably still have different processes across subfields. They mentioned results between 2/5 and 2/10. 

That would make sense, it probably explains why your interview was 30 mins and mine was 15. Well that will be a nerve-racking 5 days, best of luck :)