Who got into UGA, and how long did they take to get back to you?

Tahuds

I applied Jan. 31st and I'm still waiting to hear back from them. The department said I would hear back in a week but nothing so far. How long did they take to evaluate your app? My login still says decision pending.

I applied November 4th and my acceptance letter was dated December 23, but my app page still hasn't been updated. Still no word on funding. Anyone else?

I applied November 4th and my acceptance letter was dated December 23, but my app page still hasn't been updated. Still no word on funding. Anyone else?

mimetes are you thinking of going to UGA even with yout PhD acceptance?

Still haven't heard anything from the department proper--just the one letter from the graduate school. Has anyone received a letter from the dept? $?

I still haven't heard back from the graduate school... I'm getting really impatient. It's been 19 days since they received my materials, almost a week longer then I was told I would have to wait for a decision.

I still haven't heard back from the graduate school... I'm getting really impatient. It's been 19 days since they received my materials, almost a week longer then I was told I would have to wait for a decision.

Sigh... another day and nothing. I really want to go to UGA, I just wish they'd give me an answer.

tahuds--MA program? whats your specialty? seems like you're applying to a lot of top programs--why the push for uga?

I don't have a real specialty outside of interfaith work, I'm a Jewish student in a Christian school and department interesting working in interfaith relations b/w Muslims and Jews. UGA has Alan Godlas who is one of the most promenant scholars of Islam and interfaith interactions between the three Abrahamic religions.

• 1 month later...