Ohio State

katya

I still haven't heard anything either. Maybe a week or two ago my status changed to something about my application having been sent to the Graduate School for review.

Just bumping this up. Still no word from anyone else, I take it? I vote that someone calls. . . .biggrin.gif

The Graduate School just decided University fellowships on Tuesday. It may have been that the department needed to hear from the Graduate School about that before they could make final decisions so they would know how many people they would need to fund- as it sounds like they try to fund everyone they accept.

I got an acceptance email from OSU back in Feb., and an email with a fellowship offer yesterday. Fellowship decisions are definitely done, so that should mean they're moving on to the next round of admissions.

Good luck all!

Edited by ruby505

How delightfully vague and unhelpful.

Edit to add: there's a listing from OSU on the results page today. Someone was waitlisted yesterday...or is that Jon Alfred assuming everyone in the holding pattern is on the de facto waiting list?

Edited by HistoryGrizzly

A bit weird-- I declined the offer of admission early last week, and just today received an email asking me to decline the university fellowship that I apparently received. Never got an email about that one (and kind of want to know the terms now, though I'm still declining!)

ETA: Ok, just found the email in my spam box. Stopped checking that once I heard from all of my programs!

Edited by historyhopeful

How delightfully vague and unhelpful.

Edit to add: there's a listing from OSU on the results page today. Someone was waitlisted yesterday...or is that Jon Alfred assuming everyone in the holding pattern is on the de facto waiting list?

Wasn't I. The holding pattern was the term given to me by the History department.

Edited by Jon Alfred

OSU have just closed their books. They're done with admissions decisions and will be sending out declination letters.

So, no go for me.