I really thought they were going to notify today. Has anyone heard anything? Is there any chance that we'll still hear from them this afternoon?

Apparently they are meeting today for final decisions. I don't imagine they'll also notify in the same day. Perhaps we'll hear from them this weekend, or when Monday rolls around. Fingers crossed.

Apparently they are meeting today for final decisions. I don't imagine they'll also notify in the same day. Perhaps we'll hear from them this weekend, or when Monday rolls around. Fingers crossed.

Monday is a holiday, so I would guess it wouldn't be until Tuesday. (I don't want to be a smartass or anything; I just want to make sure you're not spending a day agonizing when you're almost definitely not going to hear.)

FWIW, my current (American) institution is doing business as scheduled on Monday. Dunno about Rutgers. I feel like President's Day is one of those holidays only the USPS, banks and government employees really take off...<_<

So is mine, and Rutgers will be open for business Monday, per their academic calendar. Hopefully sooner rather than later!

http://scheduling.rutgers.edu/calendar.shtml

So is mine, and Rutgers will be open for business Monday, per their academic calendar. Hopefully sooner rather than later!

http://scheduling.ru.../calendar.shtml

Whoops- guess I'm wrong. I have the day off from work on Monday, but I'm definitely glad to hear, in this specific instance, that most/all schools don't.

Here's hoping some beneficent Rutgers person puts me out of my misery as early as Monday.

FWIW, my current (American) institution is doing business as scheduled on Monday. Dunno about Rutgers. I feel like President's Day is one of those holidays only the USPS, banks and government employees really take off...<_<

And public high schools! A nice bonus for us high school teachers.

Also, I don't mean to make anyone nervous, but it looks like they notified on a Friday evening last year, so it seems possible that those accepted might hear something tonight.

Also, I don't mean to make anyone nervous, but it looks like they notified on a Friday evening last year, so it seems possible that those accepted might hear something tonight.

WHY DID YOU SAY THIS PAPILLON?! that is okay. I plan on being wasted by 8 p.m. with or without an acceptance. (side note: imagine if they called you when you were getting your drink on a at bar... awkward...)

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

/quivers, shakes, and sobs uncontrollably

Yea...I thought when I took a job at a bank I would get the minor holidays off. Wrong! I've worked all the holidays, I feel jipped!!