Did the DGS say anything about funding for MAs or creative writing peeps?

Here's what he wrote:

"Official letters of acceptance will be sent out next week (including students who are on the waitlist). But all applicants who have been offered funding have been notified."

I don't know if this statement was meant to include MA applicants, though.

Have any creative writing people been notified yet?

Creatives: I finally got up the nerve to call today. Acceptance letters went out at the beginning of this week (I know of at least one person who got a letter without a phone call). Rejections are going out today or Monday.

Good luck!

To folks on the English Ph.D. waitlist: I'm going for a campus visit next weekend and will notify them of my decision shortly after. I'm leaning to declining, so I hope the funding gets transferres soon if I do.

Creatives: I finally got up the nerve to call today. Acceptance letters went out at the beginning of this week (I know of at least one person who got a letter without a phone call). Rejections are going out today or Monday.

Good luck!

oooooooh this is so exciting! Is anyone else having heart palpitations every time they open the mailbox? I know I shouldn't be so anxious, because I already have one acceptance, but I can't help it! I want to know, DANGIT!!!

• 2 weeks later...