UT Austin

floopydrive

Hey Omarayache, good to hear from you.

CommNetS and CE have quite a few profs and courses in common so we might be seeing each other often! I am planning to live off campus, housing seems to be cheap and plentiful as compared to other places but I might still end up sharing for the first year. You might have gone thru this link[http], it does have some basic info. Other than that I am looking up Craigslist.

-FloopY

yeah...i'm into information theory and such, should be good...... craig's list looks too sketchy....i tend to avoid it... i'm looking for offcampus stuff too mostly single or 2 bedroom if i decide to go with having a roommate (which i think i will)...managed to find some furnished apartment complexes. some look good..i'll give you the links if u want......oh where are u from by the way??

Yeah, it will be great if u can send me the links. I am from India, I have been living in Korea for the last many years and travelled around here and there. How about u? Do u use any messenger? I use GTalk / Yahoo at "My Gradcafe Login Name" @ Gmail / Yahoo.com. Have a good day and see you around.

Cool, i need to rush to class now, but i'll send you the links tonight. Alot of these places look kind of good actually, but I guess its a matter of how far off the campus you want to live. All are in 10 minute bus range, but not all are in walking distance. Actually the ones further away look much better. 1, 2, 3 bedroom apartments with a bunch of facilities.

I'm from Lebanon. Traveled here and there too. Spent the last summer at UC Berkeley doing an internship.

Did you get a TA/RA position? I wanna know about taxes and if my stipend will be enough.

I use MSN messenger, but I guess i'll check out Gtalk tonight.

Heyy I am also heading to BME, PhD.. Looking forward to it eagerly! Plz send me also the rentals if u can. By the way are we supposed to decide for the location so much early in advance? I was till now looking up the craig's list only. is there any other good website for it?

Oh I am from India. I have been to texas before for one month. anonymous_ : where are u from.

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use