Anyone willing to claim it? I seem to remember them notifying over a couple of days last year.

The one by phone was me. I got a phone call this morning from the professor in charge of admissions. She definitely mentioned having had trouble getting hold of people, which may explain why there's now an e-mail on the board.

• 2 weeks later...

I see an email-reject on the results board. Has anyone received an official rejection letter? This is my "x factor" at this point.

The e-mail rejection was me. I have not yet received an official rejection, but was told they were sent out yesterday via USPS.

So, I've been lurking around these forums anonymously for awhile, and finally decided to join.

It's not on the board or anything, but I'm into Indiana! My top "realistic" school choice. Now, the question: does anyone know much about their grad placement stats and such? I was so in love with the school that when I didn't find much on the department's website, I didn't bother to do too much more research. Thanks!

Congrats on your acceptance. Based on my own experiences, I found that emailing the director of graduate admissions was pretty helpful for getting this info. They are usually quite open about placement stats once they've accepted you.

So, I've been lurking around these forums anonymously for awhile, and finally decided to join.

It's not on the board or anything, but I'm into Indiana! My top "realistic" school choice. Now, the question: does anyone know much about their grad placement stats and such? I was so in love with the school that when I didn't find much on the department's website, I didn't bother to do too much more research. Thanks!

awesome - thanks!

Congrats on your acceptance. Based on my own experiences, I found that emailing the director of graduate admissions was pretty helpful for getting this info. They are usually quite open about placement stats once they've accepted you.