SAIC interviews

Ms_B

Are you going to the reception on Saturday night? I am planning on going for at least a little while depending how tired I am. I have a 7am flight home Sunday morning.

I'm planning on attending all the festivities. My interview's in the morning so I guess I'll be exploring the city during the day. Flight tomorrow morning, exciting!

Just had my interview by Skype. I wished I could have been there in person to take part in all the activities and also see the facilities. Alas, bit difficult when you live in Australia to just pop over for the weekend!

Hope it was fun and your interviews went well.

Now, waiting some more....

Assuming it was the same as my interview, they asked me some questions about my background, where I'm from where I went to school, then they asked me about some pieces from my portfolio which was projected onto a wall. I think that as long as you can talk coherently about why you made the pieces in your portfolio you will do fine.

Hi all! congrats on getting through the interview process. I have an interview for the post-bac painting program. any idea on questions they are gonna ask? English is my second language so I have to prepare before hand. Thanks!

thanks so much!

Assuming it was the same as my interview, they asked me some questions about my background, where I'm from where I went to school, then they asked me about some pieces from my portfolio which was projected onto a wall. I think that as long as you can talk coherently about why you made the pieces in your portfolio you will do fine.

Very exciting!

Congrats on your Tyler acceptance. I haven't heard from them, so I'm guessing that might mean I'm either waitlisted or rejected :-/

I got word that decisions for the Painting/Drawing department were made last Wednesday....letters should be arriving this week!!