Who is Still Waiting?

sarmstrong

I don't know about everyone else, but there are a couple of schools I'm still waiting to hear from and I just want to know if I'm alone on those schools. Maybe we can all post about schools we're still waiting from so that other people still waiting know they're not alone! I'm still waiting on Columbia (MA in Intern. & Comp. Ed.) and UCLA (Social Science and Comparative Ed.). Anyone else?

someone had to be the sacrificial lamb I guess...."1st round" rejections have already been sent out, so those still waiting are still in the running. That's the good news.

Bad news...1-2 weeks more estimated before they make a final decision?

I'm surprised to still be in the running to tell you the truth. Maybe my letter got held up during Mardi Gras.

Edited by FingersCrossedX

Columbia University-TC. Another posting said late next week for the Organzational Leadership department decisions. With so many bright minds on this site alone, I'm sure we could think of a less stressed solution to applying to colleges!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still waiting for CUNY Hunter. Apparently they have a very late acceptance date. I'm visiting next week to get a better sense of their time frame and the program itself (TESOL MA).

Only schools I am waiting on are Hunter and NYU; have heard from TC and Fordham (only applied to NYC grad schools)

I heard from NYU on March 28th and Fordham in Jan. I got into both. I heard from TC March 11 and did not get in. (I am actually glad for that based on my interview!)

GOOD LUCK

I heard from NYU as well - accepted - whew! Have you decided yet? I am struggling! If you dont mind me asking - was there something about TC you didn't like?

I heard from NYU on March 28th and Fordham in Jan. I got into both. I heard from TC March 11 and did not get in. (I am actually glad for that based on my interview!)

GOOD LUCK

• 2 weeks later...