News from UW Evans?

Sorry guys I tried. I called them and they said that the funding info will be announced "in the next couple weeks". I'm not sure that these generic answers are really winning them any favorability when people are making their decisions... Its pretty annoying actually.

Grr, that is annoying. It's hard to give them fair consideration especially this late in the game but I think a lot of us just want all our option laid out now, just about three weeks away from April 15.

Edited by pushpin

Just got my funding offer from Evans via email.

They'll be releasing the rest over the next few days. At some point (not sure of the date, but guessing by the end of next week -- April 8 or so) they will email all admits and notify that all funding offers have been dispersed. If you get that email and haven't heard that you got funding, then it's probably safe to assume you won't get any in the first round of funding. Like I'm sure all schools do, they'll overshoot with their offers and not expect all to cash in. If after April 15 there is still cash to offer based on who accepts, there could be more forthcoming, but people probably shouldn't bank on this.

• 3 weeks later...

Good news. For anybody that was concerned (and I would suspect that most serious applicants were): the Evans school will NOT be consolidated with another school or college at UW. If that was holding you back from decision making, consider that fear alleviated.

• 3 weeks later...