Fulbright 2012-2013

Bkid-Sapps

best way to look is through kayak to determine cheapest (american) airlines then search the airline websites for the flights w us codeshares. expect that they will be more exxy.

I read in some literature from Fulbright (don't remember the source--it may have been one of the "circulars" that the German commission releases...yes, I was stalking those) that you should book through STA and Fulbright has some kind of deal with them.

So apparently all you Russian finder-outers are the lucky ones, as not all of Russia announced. Rachel now says that I will find out 'by the middle of next week'. So if there are any Russia lurkers out there, here's some more info for ya!

So apparently all you Russian finder-outers are the lucky ones, as not all of Russia announced. Rachel now says that I will find out 'by the middle of next week'. So if there are any Russia lurkers out there, here's some more info for ya!

At least you know there's still hope! I wonder why they're doing it in waves like that.

So have we established a time frame where the notifications are likely to go out? I move that we include information about email time stamps so that if there is a pattern, maybe next year's applicants could restrict their obsessive email refreshing to certain hours of the day...

So have we established a time frame where the notifications are likely to go out? I move that we include information about email time stamps so that if there is a pattern, maybe next year's applicants could restrict their obsessive email refreshing to certain hours of the day...

I feel like many have come out around 11:30 AM Eastern, though this really doesn't seem to be a rule.

ahhh this is gruesome! I am freeeeaking out! Ah, I feel like eating all of my emotions away. I am so stressed! If I do not get this, I do not know what I could potentially do post-graduation!!!

My host affiliate for FB said they would still be happy to have me even if I do not receive the scholarship. Do any of you guys know of any other funding opportunities that are not too late to apply for, for this upcoming fall?

So cruel...

Yes, indeed it is.

And Kellie, I have no idea why they're doing it in waves. I would call BS on it, but my Fulbright advisor called to find out what the deal is and got the same response. Maybe they want to further raise my blood pressure? ;)

I second this! I have deluded myself into thinking it MUST be by today based on what Rachel told me two weeks ago... so going back to uncertainty over the weekend would be the worst!

Were you one of the Bosnian or Serbian applicants? I wonder how accurate Rachel's estimations have been so far.

I really need to stop compulsively checking my email today... I hope my boss doesn't know how unproductive I've been!

Were you one of the Bosnian or Serbian applicants? I wonder how accurate Rachel's estimations have been so far.

I really need to stop compulsively checking my email today... I hope my boss doesn't know how unproductive I've been!

I know. Any other Belarus ETA Applicants?

I don't know if my position allows for the tenderhooks of ambiguity much longer... my students will start feeling neglected. Please please please be today !

Spain people... Is TOMORROW the day?! Or just wishful thinking?

I do not know what to believe from Rachel!! It was suppossed to be today the DAY... but they have not even heard from the Commission in Madrid.... which means, we have to wait around 2 other weeks!! It is sooooo frustrating..... ANY FULL TO INSTITUTO DE EMPRESA/ SPAIN in this forum?? :rolleyes: