Fulbright 2012-2013

Bkid-Sapps

I had to respond to my graduate program today and I'm hoping I've turned them down for a Fulbright Award.

Hey Orlanac21,

I am in the same boat. I turned down several offers because of the Fulbright Fellowship. Let's keep the positive energy flowing!

To all the Caribbean folks,

I just got an email from Pamela at around 1:10 PM PST. This is the week!!! Fingers crossed and good karma passed!

Hi XXXX,

I hope selection notifications will go out this week.

Best, Pam

Yay!! Let's hope that this week is full of acceptances for all of us!! Anyone else applying to the DR?

Not selected for Spain ETA. Email from Rachel also had "Fulbright Application Status (NS)" as the subject. Good luck to everyone else! If you haven't heard, that's probably a good sign, :).

Just got the news! awarded a Research grant! yay! so excited

Congratulations Espanya2013 !!! Thank you so much for sharing your proposals with me. I see why they selected you! I think your research is fascinating. Keep me posted on how things go!

To all who were rejected today- my deepest condolences. Take heart- many have told us that they revised their proposals and resubmitted in the following years. That gives you a jump-start on the first time applicants.

Alternate for Italy, full research grant. Notified 4/6, fell off 10' ladder 4/7 (no joke). Not my best 24 hours...hoping for redemption in the form of a fulbright promotion!

Whoa! Hope you get it too!

Congratulations Espanya2013 !!! Thank you so much for sharing your proposals with me. I see why they selected you! I think your research is fascinating. Keep me posted on how things go!

To all who were rejected today- my deepest condolences. Take heart- many have told us that they revised their proposals and resubmitted in the following years. That gives you a jump-start on the first time applicants.

Thanks ALSimon! here's hoping that you hear good news too soon!

my condolences to all those who didn't make it, two years ago, I applied before for an ETA for a different and didn't get it... so reapplying really does work...

Yay!! Let's hope that this week is full of acceptances for all of us!! Anyone else applying to the DR?
Hey Orlanac21, I am in the same boat. I turned down several offers because of the Fulbright Fellowship. Let's keep the positive energy flowing!

I hope you get your grant. And yes, let's stay positive...Hoping for good news this week...hopefully tomorrow.