Fulbright 2012-2013

Bkid-Sapps

@wustl - Did you ask her if she's logged into the system? Maybe she doesn't realize it's available online because she hasn't gotten an email yet either...? Just a thought.

I did not, but don't feel like pestering her anymore--I actually applied "at large" because I missed the deadline for my school...whoops. Hope that doesn't hurt my chances.

By the way, my school's Fulbright person claims they haven't heard anything (for any program) but knows "it's coming soon" -- I wonder if she's just trying to let me down easy!

Maybe you go to a school that has a lot of willpower... If this login thing is true... They have the information... My adviser said to me in a e-mail "Fingers Crossed" and that was it...

Some advisers have more willpower than the next... and or have kinder hearts... As someone told me on Twitter about the Fulbright wait... "This wait is a beast!"

@wustl Lots of us (including me, actually) are at large, fwiw. I guess we should all try to hang in there -- only an hour more, tops. Right? RIGHT?? (What, me worry?)

If you're at large, she may not actually even be able to see it, right, because you're not on the school's list? Not sure how it works.

Maybe you go to a school that has a lot of willpower... If this login thing is true... They have the information... My adviser said to me in a e-mail "Fingers Crossed" and that was it...

Some advisers have more willpower than the next... and or have kinder hearts... As someone told me on Twitter about the Fulbright wait... "This wait is a beast!"

All good points--she made it sound like she just hadn't heard anything from them about anyone--I was just asking in the off chance that she had a master list. I guess I'll just be waiting for the email like the rest of you...when I should be productive instead

@wustl Lots of us (including me, actually) are at large, fwiw. I guess we should all try to hang in there -- only an hour more, tops. Right? RIGHT?? (What, me worry?)

If you're at large, she may not actually even be able to see it, right, because you're not on the school's list? Not sure how it works.

Let's just hope they send out the letters all at the same time... because some of us have to work with a time difference... and that would be even worst... Think of the people in California!!

jmv34, let's hope they come up with an earlier and better answer this time ;)

Are you applying for the same country this year?

no...I applied to the uk last year despite the warnings about it being particularly difficult to get a uk fulbright, having a project and justification that I was really confident about. I learned my lesson. but yeah, let's hope...