Fulbright 2012-2013

Bkid-Sapps

I feel the same way, fos. The worst thing is that I am at work now and have to do work while having this massive weight on my heart.

I just arrived in the hotel for my first grad school interview (Harvard). Don't know how I will be able to do anything until I find out and if I don't get it...

I know a lot of people will say I'm over reacting, but this is how I am: I feel like I am going to throw up from nerves.

It's ok! There are many of us who feel the same way. What are you doing to help keep you mind from thinking about this? I'm watching a movie... and talking to people on here and Twitter... Did you ask your adviser?

I just arrived in the hotel for my first grad school interview (Harvard). Don't know how I will be able to do anything until I find out and if I don't get it...

Focus on that interview!! Harvard and a Fulbright are completely two different things... Focus on getting Harvard... You may get both!! :D Or at least one out of the GREAT two!!!

It's ok! There are many of us who feel the same way. What are you doing to help keep you mind from thinking about this? I'm watching a movie... and talking to people on here and Twitter... Did you ask your adviser?

Yeah, I asked my adviser yesterday and she said she would notify me if she heard anything... and she hasn't notified me yet. Aghhh.

Focus on that interview!! Harvard and a Fulbright are completely two different things... Focus on getting Harvard... You may get both!! :D Or at least one out of the GREAT two!!!

Haha thanks. I'm wayyyy more nervous for Fulbright

@fosgfp Good luck! I hope you rock that interview. Easy for me to say, I know, but it'll probably help if you try to just focus on what's in front of you right this second, and nothing else. We'll cover the Fulbright freak-outs for you while you're busy, fear not. ;)

I agree!! You focus on rocking the Harvard interview and we promise to be here when you are done!! ;) Trust me none of us are going anywhere until most of us find out... and before we offer support for people that need it!!

Haha thanks. I'm wayyyy more nervous for Fulbright

Good Luck on the Harvard Interview! I somehow think you won't need the luck judging by the schools you are interviewing with... Mine included!! :D:P;)

You will do GREAT!!! :lol:

Edited by lkahmil

I don't know about everyone else... but I have this strange feeling that when some of us... (maybe it's just me) Get their letters that may be afraid to open them... I have this feelings I may just stare at it and not open it fearing the worst... Ugh!! Oh brother...

I mean not be make things worst but... at this stage (First Round) We are competing against the world for the country we want to go to... yikes!!

I don't know about everyone else... but I have this strange feeling that when some of us... (maybe it's just me) Get their letters that may be afraid to open them... I have this feelings I may just stare at it and not open it fearing the worst... Ugh!! Oh brother...

I mean not be make things worst but... at this stage (First Round) We are competing against the world for the country we want to go to... yikes!!

i feel the same way... i know i'll be afraid to open it lol

Edited by oa0176

I bet it's like a freakin launch-sequence and four different people with four unique pass codes have to enter them physically into different launch stations in four different regions of the country, but at different times throughout the day. THEN the emails go out.