Fulbright 2012-2013

Bkid-Sapps

recommended to the UK!

cabooklover, so sorry to hear it didn't work out for you - but best of luck getting to birmingham, i know you'll do great!

congrats to the other finalists, and good luck to everyone in their future endeavors.

now i gotta prep for that (potential) telephone interview...

SCREEEEEEEEE!

Did anyone else read "In the meantime, it is important that you advise us immediately if there are factors that could preclude your accepting the grant," as "please give us a reason to reject you so that our job can be easier?"

Edited by RusPNI

Happened to me too, I was super nervous (getting the same email twice).

I heard that if recommended for the Germany ETA, I'd have to do some paperwork in German in order to proceed with the application, but I can't find information about that anywhere. Does anyone know? Paging MollyRowland.

Woohoo! Recommended for a full grant to Russia! I am amused that my application will be forwarded to the FSB. Apparently the FSB is the Foreign Scholarship Board. They are not to be confused with the Federal Security Bureau, the modern version of the dreaded KGB.

Congrats RusPNI (and everyone else, of course)!! I just received the good news, too! Recommended for a full grant to Russia

Thank you and yay back to those who received good news! A good few for Turkiye, I see!

Cabooklover, I am so sorry. Your passion and commitment really shines through -- even on gradcafe! ;) -- and I am certain that you will find a way to achieve your dreams in England. I wish you the very best of luck!

Thank you so much!

Pantone257 - thank you. And congrats to you!

Congrats to everyone who made it this far! To those who weren't recommended this round, best wishes in wherever you're going next.

I had been OK about putting this out of my mind until a few days ago, when I started following this topic thread again and having rejection dreams every night. And, well, I guess we can't trust our un/subconscious too much because:

Full

Indonesia

Recommended