Do I need to bring another photo to F1 visa Interview?

Hi! As part of the online application (DS160) process, I have uploaded a photo, which is printed in my confirmation page. Do I need to bring another photo to the interview? Thanks for your help!

On the website of the Dutch consulate it does say that you need to bring a photo with you as well.

My digital photo wasn't accepted, the dimensions of my head weren't good. Or something. I don't have any other dimensions for my head! :(;) I'll just have some new pictures made I suppose...

Hi! As part of the online application (DS160) process, I have uploaded a photo, which is printed in my confirmation page. Do I need to bring another photo to the interview? Thanks for your help!

Bring it just in case :)

My photo was accepted. But yes, it looks like I do need to bring a photo just in case they have problem with the one uploaded. Wouldn't want to go back again just because of that. Thanks for the feedback!

• 2 weeks later...

My photo was accepted.

heh - i knowingly used a random picture in my visa application because i didn't have a recent photo of mine. it wasn't accepted - no surprise there. so, i flew home, and took a printed photo to the consulate.

If it was accepted through the online application, then you're good to go. But just to be sure, I suggest you bring another photo with you. I'm not sure if it's the same for all the US Embassies, but here in Manila, there's a photo booth in the waiting area/lobby.