NSF GRFP 2011-2012

alexhunterlang

9:39 ET right here in PA. Just took my prescribed ambien so I can sleep through the nervousness. But! It might be an interesting experiment to see if I can try my damndest to stay awake all night on sedatives. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED, NSF!! (prepare for a barrrage of loopy posts, to keep you entertained tonight) =D

FastLane will be unavailable from 11:00 PM ET Thursday March 29th - 5:00 AM ET Friday March 30th for scheduled maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience.

FastLane will be unavailable from 12:01 AM to 8:00 AM ET Sunday April 1st for scheduled maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Tonight = announce winners

Sunday = upload rating sheets

? :blink:

where did you see this? I don't see the maintenance notice on the site!

indeed. what's everyone applying in? i'm doing ecology, which is scary because that's a huge field and my reviewers might not be as familiar with my focus as they could be (then again, this could work both ways, e.g., my terrible ideas sounding genius to someone unfamiliar with the field)