MBA schools that accept GRE instead of GMAT

sde7891

I took the GRE a while back and did well on it. Now I am thinking about applying to business school but I don't want to take the GMAT and go through that whole process again. I know taking the GMAT would be best but I was wondering if there was a list of schools that accept the GRE rather than the GMAT.

I found a list on the ETS website but it wasn't very helpful because most of the schools were Devry and the like. Plus Most of the other schools I contacted said they shouldn't even be on that list because they only accept GMAT scores.

My best recommendation is to contact the schools you are interested in and ask. Mostly as this seems like a policy that if changed might not be reflected on websites quickly.

Just as a note many top schools like Harvard accept GRE scores in the place of GMAT scores. I believe this is a new trend which is why the ETS list may be rather off. There was an article written on the business week website last year on the topic ( Few MBA Applicants Submitting GRE Scores ).

I know of rutgers university in new jersey that accepts GRE.

You should short list some schools based on your location or program of choice. Then check the school's website for admission requirements. Good luck!