Welcome to the 2011-2012 Cycle

I'm so, I'm so, I'm so, I'm so, I'm so proud of you.

(Sorry, had been waiting to do that for a few days.)

Is this a sports reference? I only ask because I don't understand it, which usually means it's a sports reference.

Edit: After googling, is it some kind of song? I'm not exactly tuned in to pop culture.

Edited by RWBG

How do you know about Duke?

I'm just referring to the "Results Survey" that you can access at the top of this page. I wasn't the one who posted the acceptance, but that user mentioned receiving an email directing him/her to check the website.

Is this a sports reference? I only ask because I don't understand it, which usually means it's a sports reference.

Edit: After googling, is it some kind of song? I'm not exactly tuned in to pop culture.

Drake feat. Nicki Minaj, "Make Me Proud." Seriously, though, don't take this as an indication of my taste in music.

Congratulations on all of the recent acceptances!

Penn State is making calls now, letters won't land for a week or so. Just in case anyone was interested!

Congrats to you, I am sure you will do great things. However for me this looks like thusfar I am 0 for four, with Illinois, Michigan State, Vanderbilt, and Penn State looking like they will reject me.

Well, last year a couple of Duke applicants were accepted two days after the first wave, for whatever reason. Rejections came out the day after admissions. So in any event, I suspect we'll have results soon. Best of luck to everyone!

Congrats to you, I am sure you will do great things. However for me this looks like thusfar I am 0 for four, with Illinois, Michigan State, Vanderbilt, and Penn State looking like they will reject me.

Well I think PSU will be making calls throughout the week. And Vandy hasn't sent out letters yet, have they? My understanding is that you shouldn't read too much into "interviews" because they don't choose to interview everyone. (I have no info about MSU or UIUC.)

Not worth writing PSU and VU off, though...

Well, last year a couple of Duke applicants were accepted two days after the first wave, for whatever reason. Rejections came out the day after admissions. So in any event, I suspect we'll have results soon. Best of luck to everyone!

Good from the angle of holding on to hope, bad because of the agony and (likely) second letdown when it turns out I actually was rejected. Kind of like a bandaid... just rip if off. Sigh.