PoliSci 2008-2009 Cycle

CAPoliSciPhD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any indication that it was a mass email or individually sent?

the only personalized element is my first name, so it seems likely a bunch could have gone out en masse. it's from the director of graduate studies and specifies that it's an informal offer (i.e. the department has recommended me for admission and once the grad school approves i'll get an official letter by fedex).

oh, and it says they're aiming to enroll about 20 students...

I just got an email from Columbia about some Climate MA briefing but nothing about admission/rejection. They're really toying with my sanity here!!!

Yeah, me too. That wasn't nice of them.

I just got an email from Columbia about some Climate MA briefing but nothing about admission/rejection. They're really toying with my sanity here!!!

It's better than getting excited when the little "new message" pops up only to find "An Exceptional Diner Value Each Day of the Week" e-mail from Silver Diner...

It's better than getting excited when the little "new message" pops up only to find "An Exceptional Diner Value Each Day of the Week" e-mail from Silver Diner...

yeah, this week i've been seriously regretting all the google alerts i'm signed up for...

Well, this is certainly nerve-wracking. I have just been tipped off that Columbia will be notifying all acceptees in the next few hours.

I've got a request for 99 bottles of beer on the wall....anyone?

I need a nappy and some Valium, stat!

Well, this is certainly nerve-wracking. I have just been tipped off that Columbia will be notifying all acceptees in the next few hours.

I've got a request for 99 bottles of beer on the wall....anyone?

Well. It's Friday and it's happy hour somewhere.... why not start now??