PoliSci 2008-2009 Cycle

CAPoliSciPhD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just received the Columbia email a few minutes ago, so they must be going out staggered and still going. Good luck everyone.

Polisci, did you get into Yale, Princeton and Columbia? What can I say, You The Man! (or girl, as the case may be...)

Those of you who've logged into the Michigan site and found your decision letters, where exactly are those hiding? When I log into the application site, all I see is the same "To Do List" occupying most of the page that has always been there.

At this point, I'm certain I've been rejected, but I'd really like to just go ahead and get the proof so that I can move on.

Still absolutely nothing here and can't get on the results page any more. Presumably there's been a flood of admits?

Hmmm Yale Econ program had alot of rejections and Princeton Political Science.. i think it might be that flooding the results page...

Just received my second official rejection--form email from Princeton (results page isn't letting me post right now). Still no decision link on Wolverine Access, but I'm holding off on emailing the department to keep my Michigan hopes alive for a little while longer. Congrats to the successful folks at Princeton, I would guess that everyone else should look out for the same email I got.

anyone has word on Columbia.. and if they are only notifying top applicants...

It seems from the results page that Columbia is still sending out emails, although I'm not holding my breath for myself. I'll be holding my breath for you though, BigCheese!