PoliSci 2008-2009 Cycle

CAPoliSciPhD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So a quick question. Are both JHU and Notre Dame done notifying? I am not sure what to assume considering the small amount of posts at this stage. Can someone fill in with any information they have?

The email I got sounded like advance notice, so I wouldn't worry yet about Notre Dame. More decisions will probably come out on Monday. Plus, there are a lot of applicants from this board, and I seriously doubt they *all* got rejected.

Still nothing from them on me. Now I see why those Yale people were such nervous wrecks over their weekend of nothingness. Yowza!

Congrats to all the admits today!

haha, now you know how it feels! Hope you had better luck than I did!

To those got rejected from Michigan's website, did you find the status through wolverine access? I can't find where to check the status. My status has been 'your application is complete' all the time...

You can use the "Search this topic" tool:

Yup, there was a View Decision link next to the other two. Sounds like you've still got hope -- good luck!

Does anyone have an idea of what is going on at Northwestern? A few admits, then nothing.

I commiserate with all those going through this-it is nerve wracking! They are my last (thin) hope after I found out about the Iowa funding situation.

Does anyone have an idea of what is going on at Northwestern? A few admits, then nothing.

I commiserate with all those going through this-it is nerve wracking! They are my last (thin) hope after I found out about the Iowa funding situation.

Decisions were supposed to be entered into the online system this week. They said that there would be a 48 hour lag time between entering and viewing information, hopefully, all decisions would "appear" this weekend.

To those got rejected from Michigan's website, did you find the status through wolverine access? I can't find where to check the status. My status has been 'your application is complete' all the time...

I can't see the link either, but considering the disappointing record of my other applications I don't think it's a good sign. Any news from UW-Seattle? Nothing has been posted after a few "unofficial" acceptances...