NSERC 2012-2013

dynasty007

Vraiment stressant !

Oublies ca , tu vas vivre quand meme :-) tu dois avoir de l'argent de ton superviseur, donc n'essaye pas d'etre trop riche :-P etre modestement riche c'est suffisant ;-)

Oublies ca , tu vas vivre quand meme :-) tu dois avoir de l'argent de ton superviseur, donc n'essaye pas d'etre trop riche :-P etre modestement riche c'est suffisant ;-)

VOus a COncordia votre superviseur vous paye un supplément si vous avez la bourse ?

A Polytechnique, ce n'est pas le cas. Tu as la bourse, donc pas de financement de ton superviseur.

c'est cool :-) je pense que concordia paye 12 500$ de plus.

si tu n'as pas encore choisi l'universite, a Alberta ou Ontario, on te paye le meme montant de la bourse comme supplement.

c'est cool :-) je pense que concordia paye 12 500$ de plus.

si tu n'as pas encore choisi l'universite, a Alberta ou Ontario, on te paye le meme montant de la bourse comme supplement.

don si on gagne Vanier, on aura 100000 $ / an pour 3 ans ;)

It is extremely impolite to write in French in a forum where most of people do not know French. If you want to talk in French, why don't you go and create a forum for it and enjoy it?

French is an official language of Canada if you do not know it.

Be a good citizen.

Thanks

Guys lets not divert the topic of this forum to language and race fights, there is few people writing in French here and I actually assume they are more comfortable with it. We can use google translate if it is hard to understand.

Guys lets not divert the topic of this forum to language and race fights, there is few people writing in French here and I actually assume they are more comfortable with it. We can use google translate if it is hard to understand.

I am fully bilingual ( trilingual even), he could simply ask for it politely. I simply felt that eliasg was more comfortable with French, that's all.

Edit : PS : just to let you know guys, you can apply to NSERC in FRENCH.

French is an official language of Canada.

Edited by vivaldi

I am fully bilingual ( trilingual even), he could simply ask for it politely. I simply felt that eliasg was more comfortable with French, that's all.

The same here, I agree with you.

You are talking about being polite. Would it be polite if in a group of friends where every one is listening, you talk in a language that most of them do not understand?

The same here, I agree with you.

I was so happy to see responses in French and English in this forum. I don't think that it is rude at all!!! As you said, vivaldi, both are official. I love that about Canada :) I hope to be bilingual (or at least close) one day. My bf grew up in NB so he is bilingual and I am so jealous of that. I can understand your posts, but I'm not confident enough to reply back :)

You are talking about being polite. Would it be polite if in a group of friends where every one is listening, you talk in a language that most of them do not understand?

How would I know that you don't know french ? is it written somewhere that people here don't know French ? I am here, eliasg is here, and we both know french. Is it a rule written somehwere ? If yes , I agree I did a mistake and I am sorry, if not, who's the one being impolite when requesting ?

Ok guyz I think NSERC stress is getting on ppl's nerves.. :P... Lets focus to the purpose of this forum!

far away from being nervous, playing with my ps3, and from time to time I press start to pause and check what my dear collegues think about my manners :-P lol

:)))) guess this is NSERC's way of generating a friendly environment between grad students :D. I wonder how long will it take for them to send the letters since the budget is already announced. They have us all ranked so its just a matter of printing letters.

far away from being nervous, playing with my ps3, and from time to time I press start to pause and check what my dear collegues think about my manners :-P lol

Hahaa... I miss being in Montreal... I was in concordia before and am in love with the city.