NSERC 2012-2013

dynasty007

Anyone can help me and try to call one of this number :

http://www.nserc-crs...dents-Etudiants

I am trying one by one ...

You could try emailing Elyse, the Administrative Assistant of the Scholarships & Fellowships Division and

Innovative Collaborations, Science Promotion and Program Operations Division, as they responded back to me. schol@nserc-crsng.gc.ca. I asked in regards to CGS/PGS specifically.7

ok Guys, recalled NSERC now (Civil and Mechanical Engineering)

No letters will be arrived before next Tuesday cause letters will be sent today or tomorrow and there is no mail on Friday and Monday

Edited by eliasg

ok Guys, recalled NSERC now (Civil and Mechanical Engineering)

No letters will be arrived before next Tuesday cause letters will be sent today or tomorrow and there is no mail on Friday and Monday

I wonder why they didn't make it as easy as Vanier !!! They could publish it on line with secure sessions !

Guys, can you tell me till now, which universities had received the results ????

Sounded like the grad departments of UBC, UVic and either UofOtt or CarletonU have received the results...can't say about any of the others.

I was going to e-mail my Scholarship Liason Officer here at Western this afternoon.

Sounded like the grad departments of UBC, UVic and either UofOtt or CarletonU have received the results...can't say about any of the others.

I was going to e-mail my Scholarship Liason Officer here at Western this afternoon.

Ok Thanks. NSERC have recommanded to not divulg results since there is a lot of universities that haven't receive the results yet.

maybe for your post-doc project :P

lol cuz you think am an angel and I would do this for non significant cost ? I'd charge them a 3 year vanier scholarship in 3 months ! lol

Guys, I have a meeting with my supervisor today. He will ask : What have you done this week in your projet ?

I will answer : I have been posting message on this forum since a week

Damn !

Just got an email from my department saying I was rejected for PGS-M.

Barely a difference between PGS and OGS, and a lot of people get OGS. Plus if you're in your first year you can apply for PGSM again. Not all bd news!

I don't know why Montreal universities suck ! McGill, Concordia and Polytechnique ( universite de montreal ) still pulling the legs of their students !

Totally agree with you !

I don't know why Montreal universities suck ! McGill, Concordia and Polytechnique ( universite de montreal ) still pulling the legs of their students !

My thoughts exactly!