CV content

So, I feel that my CV is a little skimpy, since I don't have many publications to my name. I was wondering, would it be valuable to add a Blog project I'm working on, that correlates directly to the work I want to do, to my CV? Or is that non-professional enough that it shouldn't be considered?

Thoughts? Recommendations?

Are you working on your blog under the guidance of a professor or advisor? I did a somewhat non-traditional project my final semester of undergrad (short paper combined with online blog/website elements) and I'm including it on my CV because it was done within an academic setting.

I've kept several research blogs over the past few years, and I documented them on my CV.

My general research blog I listed under "Projects." Another I kept pertained to a specific area of research in which I had other projects to list ("Assessment Studies"), and so there it went.

This is all good advice, thanks folks. My main focus is creative writing/poetry, and the blog is a videoblog organized between myself and some other poets. We have a sort of "roundtable" style discussion, where we each chime in on a predetermined subject having to do with poetry ("What's up with speculative poetry?" Or, "What is/was Modernism?" etc).

I don't know if that makes anyone come more firmly down on the side of it's inclusion, but... there it is.