Anyone applying to Behavioral Neuroscience/Neuroscience Psych Programs?

Yes, applying. No, haven't heard back. :)

I don't think most psych-affiliated neuroscience programs will start getting back to people until mid-January or thereabouts.

Good to hear others are applying- it's so hard to find others in the cognitive/behavioral neuroscience programs! But I guess that's better for us, huh? Keep us updated !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've applied to Boston College's masters as well. But, by previous years, it looks like this would be a tad early for them anyways.

Seriously nice to hear because I've been feeling the pressure of having not heard back by now. Still think I may be a long shot for the program though.

Why so mj53?

They just let so few in. If I get in I have no doubts I could do well in the program. But they just let so few in and from what I understand they don't interview it's just accept/reject which makes me all the more uneasy.

They just let so few in. If I get in I have no doubts I could do well in the program. But they just let so few in and from what I understand they don't interview it's just accept/reject which makes me all the more uneasy.

Yeah, I know what you mean. They're my first pick since they have a strong research lab in what I want to do. But looking at the master's accepted in 2010 as two... *sigh*

I applied to BC's PhD (and masters). They said offers will be made in late Feb or early March

Anyone heard anything yet for the Masters program? I assume I'm not being considered for the PhD program this late in the process without being given an interview.

Anyone heard anything yet for the Masters program? I assume I'm not being considered for the PhD program this late in the process without being given an interview.

i don't think BC does interviews... try emailing the phd office, they are usually pretty good at replying within a day

• 3 weeks later...

Those of you that applied to BC's Masters program receive an acceptance or rejection yet? I emailed them towards the beginning of March and they said decisions would be made mid-March for the Masters program. Just wondering if those had actually gone out to anyone yet, it's getting pretty late in the process.