Interdisciplinary Humanties Ph.Ds Fall 2012--For the programs that don't fit anywhere else!

Last year MTL started letting people know mid-February, so soon...

The rejections went out on the 15th and 16th, according the the results board. As in, now! The deadline was so early, too!

Because of that early deadline and the fact that I am a major procrastinator (gotta work on that...), I am most definitely expecting rejection, but would be great to have this suspicion confirmed so that I can mentally move on.

Did anyone apply to any Ethnic Studies programs? I got an informal rejection from Berkeley via email from my POI, but haven't heard anything from UC San Diego yet...

I applied to Berkeley's Ethnic Studies, and I'm anxiously awaiting. Good luck. I heard UCSD is going to come out next week!

I applied to Berkeley's Ethnic Studies, and I'm anxiously awaiting. Good luck. I heard UCSD is going to come out next week!

There's a Berkeley acceptance in the results search. Looks like all 11 were informed early February. I guess we can keep our fingers crossed for San Diego!

There's a Berkeley acceptance in the results search. Looks like all 11 were informed early February. I guess we can keep our fingers crossed for San Diego!

I'm so, so heartbroken. Where is your top choice? I thought I had good connections. Congrats on your other acceptances!