What's some sh*t that undergraduates say?

InquilineKea

Okay, I've got a real one...

"For some reason my major is listed as science. I'm not studying science, I'm studying film."

Saw that degree being saught was "Bachelor of Science."

True story.

Real life tales of TAing 101 classes (paraphrased to protect the innocent):

"So the big game is on Thursday ... aka same time as class. Can I still get attendance and participation points if I miss, or can I make them up somehow? Thanks!"

...Note that this particular student is not an athlete, just a fan.

Upon being told his grade is borderline, i.e. if he's not careful he may fail the class, student says: "It's OK, I'm shooting for a D." (This was back when the administration let you get away w/ D's in non-major required classes)

"Well, as long as you aren't a chemistry major..."

"Nope. Chemical engineering."

*facepalm*

Upon being told his grade is borderline, i.e. if he's not careful he may fail the class, student says: "It's OK, I'm shooting for a D." (This was back when the administration let you get away w/ D's in non-major required classes)

"Well, as long as you aren't a chemistry major..."

"Nope. Chemical engineering."

*facepalm*

Hahaha!

My roommate in the dorms my Freshman year didn't want to drink alcohol underage, so she suggested we play energy drink pong instead of beer pong...

"So that our hearts can explode! \o/"

Um, main one:

"Will this be on the final?"

Upon leaving my HS classroom, I was ecstatic that I would never again have to answer this age-old, timeless, never-ending question.

I somehow knew what the question was before I clicked the link. Timeless, indeed.

Sh*t College Freshmen Don't Say is pretty good:

This one is about undergrads in dorms. It's like watching my freshman year unfold in front of my eyes again, in the best possible way...