haven't heard anything :-o

Isaac

I have also heard nothing and its driving me crazy. I almost dread checking my email now because I can't take the no new email notification. Don't these schools know what kind of torture this is cant they just let us know one way or another, why does it have to take so long.

You haven't been rejected until you actually get rejected.

Well, aren't you a philosopher? :wink:

I am in the same boat as everyone in this thread. I would even welcome a rejection from one of my schools at this point just to feel less neurotic about absuing the status-check websites.

I am in the same boat as everyone in this thread. I would even welcome a rejection from one of my schools at this point just to feel less neurotic about absuing the status-check websites.

From past experiences nothing good comes from letters so soon. Late Feb and early March you'll start hearing. I haven't even began to start looking for them

From past experiences nothing good comes from letters so soon. Late Feb and early March you'll start hearing. I haven't even began to start looking for them

That is somewhat reassuring. But there are people being admitted to a couple programs I applied to in the results section. That doesn't do much to assuage my nerves.

Yale Political Science dept been notifying in massive numbers since friday... and i haven't heard a damn thing. Try calling the school and all i get is attitude, email the department and no response. its like really... is it necessary to drag this process out for days... :evil:

Yes, quite deep wasn't it? This is how my brain operates after clicking "Email" five times a minute and getting on here to check results and overall just having a nervous breakdown!