It begins

Ugh -- I do sort of wonder how many programs snubbed me because of my UMass Boston undergrad. Yes, I went to UMass Boston -- the university with one of the lowest graduation rates in the entire country.

my undergrad school (I use the term loosely) graduates 20% of its students. don't think you are going to beat that.

Thank you ALL for this thread!

The closest thing to humor I can muster up about now is this...

funny-science-news-experiments-memes-thermometers-rarely-make-it-to-post-graduate-work.jpg

Bahahaha. Chemistry Cat is my favorite meme ever. Gets me every time.

Ugh -- I do sort of wonder how many programs snubbed me because of my UMass Boston undergrad. Yes, I went to UMass Boston -- the university with one of the lowest graduation rates in the entire country.

I go to Rhode Island College. Around here it's pretty much like saying "I graduated from preschool." I don't regret a minute of it, though, because it's cheap as hell and the English department is phenomenal. If schools don't want me because of my lack of academic pedigree, the contempt is mutual.

roflbot-5.jpg

Preview.jpg

Edited by Julianne Pigoon

Give me the acceptance.

Through LORs untold and applications unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the status page beyond the unmanageable website to take back the time that you have stolen. For my subject area is as strong as yours, and my statement of purpose is great.

For my subject area is as strong as yours and my statement of purpose is great…Damn, I can never remember that line! … … …

(wait for it)

ablab223a.jpg

(stop trying to make fetch happen, it's never gonna happen ... ?)