Masters in Higher Ed

edgrad2009

Anyone else applying for Masters in Higher ED? I applied to east coast schools and am already anxious, even though I just submitted applications. Wondering if anyone knows when we will hear about acceptances. Penn GSE had a deadline of 2/1 so maybe we would hear by end of month or is that too hopeful?

I am! I applied to a combination of Student Affairs or Higher Education programs depending on what the school offered. I am anxious as well! (even though I just barely got all of my apps sent) I applied to Penn too! Where else did you apply to edgrad?

• 3 weeks later...
Based on cycles in the past, people heard back in mid-March so I'm not anticipating hearing anything earlier. I've only heard back from one school, USC, whose deadline was in mid-December.

I am still waiting to hear from USC - how did they notify you? Did you apply to the PASA program?

I am still waiting to hear from USC - how did they notify you? Did you apply to the PASA program?

Yeah, I applied to the PASA program. I received a call at the end of January informing me that the faculty have recommended me for admission and then received the official letter in mid-February. I didn't expect to hear from anyone that soon so that call in January jumpstarted my admission decision anxiety. haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my acceptance email - I've been accepted to the USC PASA program - no word on funding.

Decisions, decisions! :P

Yeah, I applied to the PASA program. I received a call at the end of January informing me that the faculty have recommended me for admission and then received the official letter in mid-February. I didn't expect to hear from anyone that soon so that call in January jumpstarted my admission decision anxiety. haha.