Rejected Offers Information for Waitlisters

Hey, when is the deadline of confirmation for Emory? May I ask your subfield as well? I am still hoping some good news from Emory...Thanks.

Just turned down funded offers at Emory and Minnesota, and an unfunded offer at UT-Austin.

Hey, when is the deadline of confirmation for Emory? May I ask your subfield as well? I am still hoping some good news from Emory...Thanks.

I think Emory's deadline is the same as everyone's: April 15th. I'm comparative.

I withdrew waitlist consideration from Emory in IR if that helps at all!

With a heavy heart, I have turned down my offer from Rochester, a 2-year fellowship + 3-year teaching commitment offer from UCLA, and my 5-year teaching commitment offer from Madison. All great schools; turning down Rochester especially may keep me up at night.

Sorry for my absence on this forum as of late, I just wanted to wish all the best of luck as you either begin or continue your graduate education. While I wish I could be in the same position as you, regardless of my negative cycle it has been the utmost pleasure getting to know you all personally and I know you all will succeed in the future.

Just declined MIT and Michigan. Both offers are fully funded and my subfield is comparative. Replied through email, though official forms might take a while to mail in. Will be going to Harvard in the fall. I think Michigan definitely has a waitlist? So good luck everyone!