UNC Anybody?

costello

They might give out scholarships with admissions, but you can apply for funding (it's due March 31st and under the 'downloadable' form section) Did you apply for the two year MSW program? I haven't heard yet, and I've been waiting for the email!

When I checked the website for UNC, the admission department will send out notifications by April 15 for traditional students and March 15th for advanced standing students. Good luck everyone!

Hi all. I e-mailed admissions today to see when decisions for the 2-year program could be expected, and I just received a reply. They are hoping to have everything out by next Tuesday, the 20th, and if not by then, then definitely by next Friday. Fingers crossed!

Does anyone know if decisions about fellowships or assistantships are given at the time you find out if you were accepted, or is that a separate process? I haven't had any luck in getting a hold of anyone at UNC who can answer this for me.

Does anyone know if decisions about fellowships or assistantships are given at the time you find out if you were accepted, or is that a separate process? I haven't had any luck in getting a hold of anyone at UNC who can answer this for me.

It's a separate process. Once everyone turns in the financial aid form on the 30th, I think they will tell everyone about funding.

Do you know when UNC makes decisions on funding? It kind of sucks being advanced standing because you have to start in the summer without knowing if you'll even get any. :( I am hoping that fellowship and assistantship decisions are made earlier than that. If only I could get someone from UNC to answer that question. I've been trying for 3 weeks. They are by far the most difficult school to work with as far as trying to get a hold of anyone.

I received an e-mail at midnight last night telling me to check the website. The website linked to a generic acceptance letter from the graduate school, no decisions on funding yet! When I e-mailed them last week, they said they hoped to be done sending notices today. Good luck to those who are still waiting to hear!